In Byron Bay, most partner visa Australia refusals are for applications that have been lodged without the advice of an RMA, and lack sufficient evidence of a genuine partner relationship. The Department’s Case Officers have full discretion to refuse your application if there are any inconsistencies, and are no longer…
- Why use Byron Bay Migration Agency to lodge your Partner Visa application
- Partner visa processing times
- Why it is better to apply onshore for your Partner Visa
- 7160 reasons to engage a Registered Migration Agent (RMA) for your partner visa application
- My partner visa application has been refused. Can I appeal the decision?