Applicants who apply onshore for a partner visa Australia are eligible to apply for Medicare. You will need to apply in person at a Medicare office and take with you: the acknowledgement letter you received from the Department, a copy of your Bridging Visa A grant notice your passport. An…
- Why use Byron Bay Migration Agency to lodge your Partner Visa application
- Partner visa processing times
- Why it is better to apply onshore for your Partner Visa
- 7160 reasons to engage a Registered Migration Agent (RMA) for your partner visa application
- My partner visa application has been refused. Can I appeal the decision?