In most cases, yes - but there is a strict time limit of only 21 days to lodge an appeal with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) once your partner visa has been refused. A Registered Migration Agent Australia will confirm for you if you can lodge an appeal in your…
- Why use Byron Bay Migration Agency to lodge your Partner Visa application
- Partner visa processing times
- Why it is better to apply onshore for your Partner Visa
- 7160 reasons to engage a Registered Migration Agent (RMA) for your partner visa application
- My partner visa application has been refused. Can I appeal the decision?