At BBMA, we are education agents as well as Registered Migration Agents. We know the student visa Australia legislation and – most importantly – which local courses meet the requirements for a Temporary Graduate visa upon graduation.

There are only a few courses locally that meet the Australian Study Requirement and qualify you for the Temporary Graduate visa upon completion of your studies. Most of the local courses are great for 12-24 months of study, but won’t lead to a recognised qualification or further work visa opportunity.

With minimum work experience requirements in place since March 2018, international students really need to make use of the Temporary Graduate visa to gain as much work experience as possible.

If you’re looking for a longer stay in Byron Bay, allow me to find you the perfect course that qualifies for the Temporary Graduate visa, leads to a qualification and the opportunity to gain valuable work experience once you graduate.

Are you about to complete your degree at Southern Cross University in Lismore or on the Gold Coast? Please get in touch to find out if your studies meet the Australian Study Requirement and will allow you to apply for the Temporary Graduate visa.