Not all of the information and documents required in support of your Partner Visa application is listed on the Department’s website. The only person qualified to determine what information and documents will be required in your particular circumstances is a registered migration agent. Case Officers have the discretion to refuse…
- Why use Byron Bay Migration Agency to lodge your Partner Visa application
- Partner visa processing times
- Why it is better to apply onshore for your Partner Visa
- 7160 reasons to engage a Registered Migration Agent (RMA) for your partner visa application
- My partner visa application has been refused. Can I appeal the decision?