In March 2018, the Australian government implemented minimum work experience requirements for most work visas. The new TSS visa requires at least 2 years of paid, full-time, highly relevant work experience, and the employer nomination scheme and regional scheme both now require at least 3 years of experience. The subclass…
- Why use Byron Bay Migration Agency to lodge your Partner Visa application
- Partner visa processing times
- Why it is better to apply onshore for your Partner Visa
- 7160 reasons to engage a Registered Migration Agent (RMA) for your partner visa application
- My partner visa application has been refused. Can I appeal the decision?