[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type="4_4"][et_pb_text admin_label="Text" background_layout="light" text_orientation="left" use_border_color="off" border_color="#ffffff" border_style="solid"] The Department has announced that the Working Holiday Visa (WHV) age limit has been increased from 30 to 35 for Canadians. From 1 November 2018, Canadian applicants up to and including those who are 35 years of age, will be eligible to…
- Why use Byron Bay Migration Agency to lodge your Partner Visa application
- Partner visa processing times
- Why it is better to apply onshore for your Partner Visa
- 7160 reasons to engage a Registered Migration Agent (RMA) for your partner visa application
- My partner visa application has been refused. Can I appeal the decision?